15 February 2010

My first Yee Sang for Tiger year

I had my 1st plate of Yee Sang tonigh, the first dinner for Tiger Year.

1002 YuSan

I only remember to take out my camera to snap snap the above picture half way thru the dish… Pai Sei Pai Sei…. Hunry what !!!

The dinner taken place at Putera Theatre Ballroom ……

1002 Putera

in a Chinese restaurant named China Garden Restaurant.

1002 China Garden Rest

These were the rest of the dishes we order for tonight. No pork serve… only chicken.. lamb…. seafood and vegetable.

1002 dishes

We have another table next to us for the kids…. they have fried rice and lot of chicken stuffs…….

The bill for this not so small portion dinner was RM 320…. mmm….. Kota Kinabalu restaurant always cost less compare to those outlet in Kuala Lumpur…. yeah !!

No comments: