02 January 2010

The Fatt Choi Shu at home

Second day of 2010, went for 2-3km morning walk before 8am. Had a bowl of Curry Noodle along the way back. Since I felt great,  I decided to do some gardening. More satisfy after 3hrs work.

mmm..... can I show you my Zamioculcas Zamifolia plants (or Fatt Choi Shu) ?
 


This is the Queen among all my Fatt Choi Shu. With me for more than 7yrs. The first few years always in terrible shape because I do not know the right way to grow it. 2-3 years ago I learn the secret to take care this plant. Since than, I keep on getting new leave and they grown longer and bigger each time. In fact it already flower twices on 2009.



This is my second bigger pot. I think it with me slightly more than 6years. I am looking forward to see it flower.



These 2 are my adopted plants. My cousin sister gave them to me as caretaker when she moved back to home town. Almost 1year with me, lot of new leaf appear now. The ex-owner gave me a special request that is do not change the pot for this plants. She claimed these pots special to her.



This is the baby plant. I transfer it into a small pot from the Queen tree since 2 months ago. Nothing happen to it until 2 wks ago when a new leaft poped out from the soil. I plan to give away this pot to my younger sister when it turn slightly bigger.



At my back of my house (kitchen area), I put another 2 pots there. mmmmmm..... where these 2 come from I can't really remember now. Should be the branch I separated out from the 2 big trees 2-3 years back.

I sound like a Fatt Choi Shu maniac right ? The fact is the FengShui link plant kind of difficult to take care. I always thought of this.... are they growing well because of the care and attention I gave to them OR because my luck is in the good direction ?   Wonder Wonder Wonder....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats was lovely leaves all over.. Mine is not beautiul...teach me how to take care...Sui

theslo said...

click this site click resources weblink Dolabuy Dior their explanation see